Team European Gomoku Championship
Place: Kiev, Ukraine
Rule: Gomoku - experimental Rated: No
Date: 1992-04-01 - 1992-04-01
Opening rules were the rules with 5th and 7th alternative moves. These rules were the official rules for Soviet/Russian gomoku tournaments from fall of 1988 till 1994:
- The black player puts the first move in the centre of the board.
- The white player puts the 2nd move within 5x5 central square.
- The black player puts the 3rd move outside 5x5 central square.
- The white player puts the 4th move anywhere on board.
- The black player puts two non-symmetrical 5th moves on the board.
- The white player chooses one 5th and plays the 6th move.
- The black player puts two non-symmetrical 7th moves on the board.
- The white player chooses one 7th and plays the 8th move.
Moscow team (Sergey Chernov, Konstantin Nikonov, Victor Golosov, Mikhail Kozhin, Oleg Fedorkin) won this tournament.
2nd place: Russia/Tyumen (Lomakin, Abilkenov, Nikolaev, Pushkaryov)
3rd place: CIS team (Zinoviev, Talsky, Lunkin, Nebogatkin)
4th place: Ukraine (Mikhailenko, Pristansky, Bespalov, Kharchenko)