CORRESPONDENCE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2020 HAS STARTED!
Published by Aivo Oll on 2020-04-27
Correspondence World Championship 2020
1. Sushkov Vladimir Russia vpsushkov
2. Oll Aivo Estonia aivo
3. Lee Jinsu Korea sherlockno1
4. Nikonov Konstantin Russia vanalaud
5. Filinov Vladimir Russia renjubase
6. Tao Tao China chugaev
7. Qiu Weifu China xiaosa
8. Makarov Pavel Russia urss
9. Danilin Ivan Russia ivan.danilin
10. Epifanov Dmitriy Russia owen
1. Laibinis Linas Lithuania lince001
2. Golosov Victor Russia gvu
3. Zukowski Michal Poland zukowski
4. Ni Zhongxing China tudou
5. Bobkov Eugene Russia bobkove
6. Kang Hong Chul Korea findfind
7. Wang Liangliang China dylan
8. Lind Björn Sweden bursan
9. Sonin Sergey Russia ssergey
10. Saik Aleksei Ukraine saik
1. Andersson Tord Sweden tord
2. Yao Yujie China byron
3. Fedorkin Oleg Russia ofedorkin
4. Saarenpää Samuli Finland samsite
5. Yamamoto Mitsuo Japan yamamoto
6. Mikhaylov Alexey Russia sailor_knot
7. Song Yu China raindrop
8. Qian Yunbing China hanli
9. Kozlov Igor Russia gosha
10. Umantsiv Roman Ukraine rum
1. Li Yang Junyi China luna
2. Koreshkov Valeriy Russia kvant
3. Lee Jongbin Korea kanna
4. Kim Hwan Hee Korea aksl
5. Kinelovskiy Nikita Russia rends_east
6. Jang Woncheol Korea jangwnchl
7. Li Xueyang China sunny1062059585
8. So Junghan Korea abe0504
9. Jun Young Jeong Korea evan
10. Ryumkin Konstantin Russia rumkot
11. Smirnov Evgeniy Russia russia
Here are the tiebreak rules for this year´s competition:
a. Total number of game points (2 – 0 > 1.5 – 0.5)
b. Total number of match points (2 – 0 = 1.5 – 0.5)
c. Berger Coefficient: Each player receives all game points that those players have got which he has won against, half of the game points that those players have got which he has played a draw against (and none of the game points that those players have got which he has lost against).
d. Results in games between the participants involved (with the same total number of points).
e. The number of game wins.
f. In case of equality in all items mentioned above, the places are divided. If getting some of the places involved will give the right to play in another group or tournament then this right will be determined by drawing of lots.
This year Hao Tianyi will be the new assistant referee to help me out.
I wish everyone good luck and hope to see many interesting games!
Chief Referee of Correspondence World Championship