Rengo the party game
|2 posts in this thread|
I present the new party-game concerning renju.
I named it "Tama-Bingo" in Japanese. Japanese "Tama" means Renju-stones.
As you know, Bingo is famous party-game all around the world.
(1) Please distribute "Renju Board Paper" which nothing is written to all players.
(2) All player write "five squares" in own paper according to the following conditions.
* Can not write on center.
(3) The organizer of Rengo choose one Renju-game arbitrarily.
(4) The organizer tell all players position of the move from choosed game one by one.
"First move is center"
(5) The player who all buried "five squares" is a winner.
In 2010 Dec., Rengo played in Tokyo-Renju-fedaration's party.
As you know, "Point without move" might remain in the vicinity of the center.
For the player who could not get Rengo even if when called last move,
I hope Yuriy Tarannikov whose ID in renjuoffline are mda904 and flexion would be interested in what you said.