The Competitipn Rules of the Second World Renju Open
1. Supporting units:
Chinese Renju Association
Renju International Federation(RIF)
Zhejiang Chess Association
Huzhou Chess Association
Anji County Sports Federation
Anji Super Smart Renju Club
Huzhou Sports Lottery Management Center
Zhongnan Bai Cao Garden Resort Hotel
Anji County Ancheng Primary School
Anji Foreign Language School
Anji County Experimental Primary School
Group A: born before December 31, 2006
Group B: born in January 1, 2007 to December 31, 2010.
Group C: born in January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2014.
6.Venue and timing
(1) Place of competition: Zhongnan Bai Cao Garden Resort Hotel, Anji, Zhejiang
(2) Match schedule:
Group A is scheduled for September 11, 12th - 14th, 2019, three rounds a day.
Group B and Group C report in the afternoon of September 12 and play from 13 to 14.
At the award ceremony on the morning of September 15,
On the morning of September 15, all the players will be given a 160-yuan-ticket to visit Zhong Nan Bai Cao Garden for free one day.
Sept.11. Renju Group A participants arrival, pairing
Sept.12. 8:00 –Group A 1st round
Sept.12.13:00 –Group A 2nd round
Sept.12.18:00 –Group A 3rd round
Sept.12. Renju Group B and Group C participants arrival, pairing
Sept.13. 8:00 –Group A 4th round
Sept.13. 8:00 –Group B and Group C 1st round
Sept.13.10:30 –Group B and Group C 2nd round
Sept.13. 13:00 –Group A 5th round
Sept.13.13:00 –Group B and Group C 3rd round
Sept.13. 15:30 –Group B and Group C 4th round
Sept.13. 18:00 –Group A 6th round
Sept.13. 18:00 –Group B and Group C 5th round
Sept.14. 8:00 –Group A 7th round
Sept.14. 8:00 –Group B and Group C 6th round
Sept.14. 10:30 –Group B and Group C 7th round
Sept.14. 13:00 –Group A 8th round
Sept.14. 13:00 –Group B and Group C 8th round
Sept.14. 15:30 –Group B and Group C 9th round
Sept.14. 18:00 –Group A 9th round
Sept.15. 9:00 – Closing Ceremony
(1) Group A adopts the Sosov-8 rule, Group B and Group C adopt the latest Chinese Renju Competition Rules (2013 edition) approved by the Chess and Card Sports Management Center of the State Sports Administration of China, and set the number of points N = 2.
(2) Competition time limit: Group A each side time limit is 90 minutes + 30 seconds / hand (Fischer), group B and group C was 60 minutes per side.
(1) The first 3 of each group presented awards and medals, and 4-8 awarded the certificates.
(2) Bonus (after tax):
Group A champion 10000 yuan, runner up 5000 yuan, third runner up 3000 yuan, 4-8 1000 yuan;
Group B champion 5000 yuan, runner up 3000 yuan, third runner up 1000 yuan, 4-8 600 yuan;
Group C champion 3000 yuan, runner up 2000 yuan, third runner up 1000 yuan, 4-8 600 yuan;
(3) The champion of Group A will be promoted to the Championship group and will not be allowed to participate in the next competition. The Championship group competition will be held every four sessions. The first prize will be 50,000 yuan, the second 20,000 yuan, the third 10,000 yuan and the fourth 5,000 yuan.
(4) Group B and Group C do not set up Championship group, but each champion, later to participate in the competition free of registration fees and board and lodging fees.
Chief referee is Ants Soosyrv
Deputy Referee is Kang Jian
Chief Editor is Chen Guoliang
10. Competition funds
(1) Entry fee: 200 yuan per person. Participants will pay for their own accommodation and transportation expenses. The board and lodging of foreign chess players will be arranged uniformly by the conference. The standard of accommodation and board is 300 yuan per person per day. Local chess players will take care of their own accommodation and board.
(2) The Organizing Committee of the Chess Players, which signed up before May 31, will award 200 yuan in subsidy.
(3) During the competition, the safety and medical expenses are borne by the parties themselves.
11. Sign up and report.
All participants enrolled and sent electronic photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2019. Participants are required to indicate the number of participants and room reservation in the registration form.
(1) Hangzhou Railway East Station: every 30 minutes a bus goes to Anji passenger transport center. The latest one is 19:20.
(2) Huzhou high speed rail station: every hour a bus goes to Anji passenger transport center. The latest one is 17:20.
(3) Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport, there are two direct buses to the Anji Passenger Transport Center at 11:00 and 17:50, respectively.
(4) Shanghai Pudong Airport, take Airport Line 7 to Shanghai South Long-distance Passenger Transport Station, and then take the bus to Anji Passenger Transport Center
(5) It is very convenient for Anji Passenger Transport Center to take a taxi to Anji Zhongnan Bai Cao Garden Resort Hotel. It only takes 15 minutes to drive.